OCEAN FREE Cichlid Nature Earth
OCEAN FREE Cichlid Nature Earth introduces the wholesome goodness only found in the wild lakes and natural water bodies into your Cichlid aquarium. A 100% natural extract from rich volcanic earth and river bed deposits formed through the ages, this freshwater contains a comprehensive range of more than 103 trace elements and minerals and calcium commonly lacking in home aquarium environment while Cichlids can survive with some minerals deficiency.
Nature Earth helps to prevent problems caused by mineral deficiencies like cellular breakdown and reduced functionality of the fish’s immune system and organs by replenishing essential trace minerals. This replenishment encourages accelerated Cichlid growth, vitality, intensified fish coloration, improved digestion and strengthened immune system. Nature earth also aids in enhancing Cichlid’s growth, maturity and their productivity rate. Cichlids are naturally active and nature earth contains special calcium and elements which strengthens and firms their bone structure, formation and improves growth rate. Added periodically to your Cichlid’s aquarium or pond. Nature Earth helps create a rich, natural and safe environment only found in the wild. Nature Earth with its multiple benefits is widely acknowledged and used by aquarist all over the world.
- Water will turn cloudy for several hours to a day after Nature Earth is added.
- Duration of cloudiness is dependent on water quality and filtration.
- The effect is natural and will not harm any fishes or plants.
- Repeat until water quality improves.
- Water change is not recommended during this period.
- Filter to be maintained and cleansed to remove trapped particles.
- Clean filter with aquarium water, chlorinated water is to be avoided.
- Maintain water quality – add 1g to 100-200 litres weekly.
- Improve water quality – add 1g to 50-100 litres weekly.
- Treat poor water quality – add 1g to 50 litres every 3 days.