RUIFINE Interferon can be used for new fish quarantine, disease prevention, live feed disinfection.
There are significant effects on fish body injury, erosion and fungal infection. It enhances cell vitality, and plays an important role of immune modulation effects, and enhances disease resistance. This saltwater medications uses imported pollution-free formula, and it has moderate efficacy with no drug residue after 48 hours.
It can be widely applied to the vertebrate, and the drug dependence is low. It has no adverse effect on the nitrification system, and there is no need to change water after drug delivery. It can be used in freshwater and seawater.
- Live bait disinfection: dilute 10 times, soak for 5 minutes.
- Fresh fish quarantine: 10ml /100L, soak for 5 minutes.
- Daily prevention: 10ml / 100L, apply drugs once a week.
- Initial treatment: 20ml /100L, apply drugs once every 48 hours, until the symptoms subside.
- Severe treatment: 30ml /100L, apply drugs once every 24 hours, until the symptoms subside.