Jebao OW-40 Wave Maker
The Jebao OW-40 Wave Maker is designed to simulate the conditions of the ocean. The pump’s large rotation angle allows you to adjust the flow of the water current using the included external drive controller.
Wave makers also help eliminate dead spots in your aquarium. This is very important to the corals in your tank, as the waste that they produce during respiration needs to be carried away from the tissue and to your filtration system. Lack of water circulation can cause the coral to suffocate, while unidirectional current can cause the coral to become irritated and, thus to close up. Wave makers help to eliminate these problems and enhance the health and growth of your tank inhabitants.
• Large rotation angle to adjust the direction of water flow
• No electronic devices inside of pump for a longer life
• Four-pole super quiet motor
• Master and slave wireless control system
• Suitable for most fish tank sizes, though tank thickness of less than 15mm is preferable
• Flow Rate – 1200 – 15000 L/H
• Max. Temperature – 35°C
• Approx. Pod Dimensions at Largest Point (LxWxH) – 12.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm.
• Approx. Wavemaker Cable Length – 195cm
• Controller Dimension: 6.5 x 2 x 9.5 cm
• Approx. Outlet Cable Length: 160cm
• Wattage – 35W
• Voltage – 24V, 100-240V, 50~60Hz