OCEAN FREE Hydra 50 Internal Filter
Specialized Aquatic Depurator
The Hydra 50 is no normal internal filter. Using Hydro-Pure technology that is capable of enhancing the natural filtration processes in aquariums by as much as 50% when compared to conventional systems. With the help of the Cata-Pure Cartridge the traditional nitrogen cycle is sped up as several stages are by passed.
Basically, ammonia in the water (NH3,NH4) – goes straight to Nitrogen ( N2) in one process. This results in almost instant maturity of tanks, and keeping of Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrates at very low levels ongoing.
- Effectively controls nitrite and nitrate by eliminating ammonia with groundbreaking Hydro-Pure technology.
- Ultra High Efficiency.
- Stable Water Quality.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Chemical Free process.
- Modern filter design to maximise space of filtration.
- Simple setup and operation
- Easy to pull apart and clean.
- Very quiet motor operation and reliability.
Reduction in the nutrient level in which the biological filtration could not remove. Stable and constant nitrification and denitrification processes.
Media (not included) can be added to this chamber for anaerobic processes, where dissolved oxygen is absent or only present in small quantities.
Biological & Mechanical Filtration
A premium filter sponge used to trap suspended debris. High porosity sponge also allows beneficial bacteria to colonise the surface area provided.
The Hydra 50 also acts as a traditional internal filter – trapping dirt and debris in it’s foam insert. Suitable for aquariums up to 500 Litres.
- Flow Rate : 1000 l/h
- Power usage: 15 watt
- Size: 123x83x294mm (LxWxH)
- Recommended for aquariums between 200-500 L