RID ALL Water Clear | 120ml
Eliminates cloudy water caused by floating dirt, algae, protein and bacterial blooms in fresh water or marine aquariums. It will cause cloudy water and milky haze water to coagulate to form layered particles that can be removed by normal filtering.
- Use 5 ml to 25 litres of water
- If water remains cloudy, add more Water-Clear until it becomes clear. It serves only to clear the water.
- A tank suddenly turning cloudy is a warning that something is not right – possibly due to a dead fish. overfeeding, overcrowding, or the filtering systems need cleaning.
- Such problems should be eradicated first before applying Water-Clear, other wise the water will become cloudy again soon after it turns clear
- It is advisable to change water after using Water-Clear for the 3rd time in the same tank. This is to prevent saturation of residual medication which is not removable by filtering over charcoal.
- It will not harm your fishes or plants if used as directed at normal dose.
- Water-Clear is not the solution to avoid normal care and maintenance of your aquarium.
- If water is crystal clear but fish keep dying – check if ammonia nitrate and nitrite content of water is too high – change water completely or use biological filters.
Note: It a 100% original and authentic Rid All product.
Beware of duplicate and cheap Rid All medicines and water conditioners available in the market.