World’s finest planted aquarium soil.
Platinum Soil is suitable for aquatic plants and shrimp breeding.
This substrate and soil is carefully selected raw materials with essential lava minerals heat processed up to 500 degree Celsius with strict quality control manufactured in the region of Fukuoka, Japan.
Why the Platinum Soil?
- Lowers pH/kH of the water; create slightly acidic and soft water environment.
- Act as natural water conditioner, for the benefit of plants, fish and shrimp.
- Maintains water clarity for the longer time in the aquarium tank.
- Rapidly removes water cloudiness and supports aerobic bacteria.
- The matte texture and natural appearance of soil is good for shrimp breeding.Abundant plant nutrition bloom the growth of aquatic plants
Recommended quantity to be use:
- Typical 12 x 10 x 12″ Tank: 3 liter (1 bag of 3 L)
- Typical 18 x 10 x 12″ Tank: 6 liter (2 bags of 3 L)
- Typical 24 x 12 x 14″ Tank: 9 liter (1 bag of 9 L or 3 bags of 3 L)
- Typical 36 x 18 x 18″ Tank: 27 liter (3 bags of 9 L or 9 bags of 3 L)
- Typical 48 x 18 x 18″ Tank: 45 liter (5 bags of 9 L or 15 bags of 3 L)
Do not wash or rinse, fill the tank water slowly and disperse water to avoid disturbing substrate. Slight cloudiness may appear during initial set-up though it can be removed just in 1-2 hours of filtration of water. There may be slight stain of brown or black color on the aquarium glass and that can be rubbed off by hand or any other object. Presence of filmy layer may appear and this can be removed by circulating the water.
This is a complete plant substrate in itself hence no need to cover it up with any gravel or use it as a bottom layer, simply put it in the tank and add water then start planting and done!