RID ALL General Aid | 120ml
It is a famous standard preparation used as a cure and more as a general prevention of most fish diseases commonly faced by the aquarium trade. It is widely used in fish farms and hatcheries all over the world; and by exporters of aquarium fishes to cut down mortality rates during transit.Unlike most Acriflavine based products “RID-ALL” General Aid will not cause the lethal egg binding in most aquarium fish.
- 5 ml with one teaspoonful of salt to 5 liters of aquarium water
- For ich, mouth and body fungi, fin and tail rot, torn fins, and sore spots
- Repeat after 2 days if no improvement, using 10 ml.
- For most GOLD FISH diseases such as red spots and bleeding veins on fins, constipation, bladder problems, lack of appetite, use 5 ml to 10 liters of water plus one teaspoonful of salt.
- As a general Tonic and when adding new fishes, or as a prevention of diseases,particularly in baby fishes, use 5 ml. to 25 liters of water weekly.
Note: It a 100% original and authentic Rid All product.
Beware of duplicate and cheap Rid All medicines and water conditioners available in the market.